...

sábado, 3 de enero de 2015

Antología de la literatura fantástica - Jorge Luis Borges (editor), Silvina Ocampo (editor), Adolfo Bioy Casares (editor)

Rating: 
02/02/14



What an addictive book! Borges, Bioy Casares and Ocampo chose some short stories and fragments of other works that really caught my interest. Especially the ones that seemed to influence Borges -my favorite of all three-; stories where the boundaries between dreams and reality disappear completely. Suddenly, you find the head of the dragon you killed last night in your dream. 



My biggest problem (that depressed me quite a bit) is that I found a lot of writers that I've never heard of. And I liked their stuff. Do you know what that means, huh? My to-read shelf is getting bigger by the hour.





* Photo credit: Book cover via Goodreads.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario