...

domingo, 4 de enero de 2015

El Oro de los Tigres - Jorge Luis Borges

Rating: 
06/09/13

I can't write anything new about Borges. He is one of my favorite authors and I can't repeat over and over what I think of him. I love his prose and poetry. He is a complete yet fascinating challenge. While reading one of his books, I am actually reading two: his and an encyclopedia, because most of the times, I have no idea to whom he is referring to... And that is one of the things I love the most about him.

This book contains thirty-seven poems and some prose. Major works about love, time, hope, dreams, life in a yellow shade because of his progressive blindness. "El amenazado", "El centinela", "Tankas", "El ciego"... Simply beautiful.

Definitely not a forgettable book.






* Photo credit: Book cover via Goodreads.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario