...

viernes, 2 de enero de 2015

Hamlet - William Shakespeare


Rating: 
28/12/13



A billion reviews. This book has been reviewed billions of times. So, I wonder, what can I say? Do I have anything new to say about this superb, outstanding play that every human being on Earth should read? I am guessing "no" is the proper answer. Yet, here I am. 

This is the most perfect tragedy of all times. A play full of brilliant insights on the human condition, about a young man that lacked all power of making decisions because he had major moral dilemmas that prevented him from actually doing something. Such a philosophically, emotionally, dasdasflly complex character.
This book has everything and it was written, well, a couple of centuries ago. But it is still one of the most brilliant works on human nature EVER.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario