...

sábado, 7 de marzo de 2015

Return Of The Bunny Suicides - Andy Riley

Rating: 
11/12/13

I got it! Another doses of where-are-your-meds-freak kind of humor. This is just as good as its predecessor, The Book of Bunny Suicides, which I reviewed here. (Although, I found this one a bit creepier.) These bunnies imagined some really weird ways of taking their own lives. Weird and exhausting ways.

description

And complicated. Sometimes, even more complicated than life itself.

description

And disturbing. This must be painful as hell.
description
I will never look at grated cheese the same way again.

One can't help but to wonder what happened to those little and troubled souls that they felt life was just too much. And here I am, laughing at their creative ways of killing themselves. I feel horrible. I'm smiling AND I feel horrible.


description


* Photo credit: Book cover via Goodreads.
Pictures by Andy Riley.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario