...

miércoles, 11 de noviembre de 2015

The Battler - Ernest Hemingway

Rating: 
11/11/15

A walk through a dark forest.
A dark forest that needed a little light.
A little light came from a fire, that way.
That way he chose and over there he walked.
He walked until he saw a man.
A man that gave him some conversation.
Some conversation led to a revelation.
A revelation about his past and his state of mind.
Mind if I talk to you about some tragedy?
Tragedy awaits when you face the world alone.
Alone because she left you.
You, me, can't decide who's talking.
Talking about the mind when reason has left me too.
Too much for this tough man.
Man, it's time for a walk.

"You're all right," he said.
"No, I'm not. I'm crazy. Listen, you ever been crazy?"
"No," Nick said. "How does it get you?"
"I don't know," Ad said. "When you got it you don't know about it.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario